Fairs, Seminars and Webinars
Free EMI & Power Electronics Seminar:
How to Optimize a DC/DC Converter - October 17, Cavenago (MB) - October 18, Padova (PD) - October 19, Bologna (BO)
We are pleased to invite you to the exclusive training event 'EMI & Power Electronics: How to Optimize a DC/DC Converter.'
The event is organized and sponsored by Batter Fly, Rohde & Schwarz, and Wuerth Elektronik Italia.
- Session by Prof. Arturo Mediano (Inglese)
Title: Designing and testing a filter for EMC conducted emission
Abstract: The seminar will present, from a practical point of view, the design of a filter for conducted emissions in electronic products through a real application with a DC/DC converter.
- Session by Ing. Alessandro Simonelli and Ing. Luigi Lorusso (Italian)
Title: Flyback Converter, the choice of the type and its impact on the performance of reactive components
Abstract: Among the critical parameters for efficient operation of a DC/DC switching regulator, capable of handling high input and output currents, are undoubtedly the choice of the correct type of capacitors and/or storage inductors, switching frequency, and the selection of semiconductor components. In order to be marketable, a switching regulator, in addition to having sufficient efficiency, must comply with reference EMC standards, which requires the addition of appropriate filtering, to be included both at the input and output in order to reduce interference emissions.
Scuola di Misura - November 7 2023 - Padova (PD)
Wuerth Elektronik Italia, Rohde & Schwarz and Batter Fly are pleased to invite you to this free training event exclusively for industrial users. By registering for a Measurement School session, you will have the opportunity to complete all four experiments.
We have created a dedicated area with eight (8) workstations where, with the support of our application engineers, you can engage in performing the four experiments.
- Experiment 1: Using the next-generation R&S MXO4 oscilloscope. From basic oscilloscope functions to digital triggering, to correctly setting up memory in relation to the signal to be analyzed.
- Experiment 2: DC-DC Step-down Converter (PMLK board).
- Experiment 3: Analysis of the frequency response of a feedback circuit.
- Experiment 4: BLDC and PMDC Motor Drives using a motor control development setup designed to rapidly prototype back-to-back control schemes with (via encoder) or without sensors, addressing typical applications in the automotive, industrial, and servo-drive industries. The PMDC motor is used as a brake to manage the load torque, allowing for back-to-back operation and motor characterization. The BLDC acts as the traction motor.
Batter Fly Academy
Batter Fly Academy has been established as the division of Batter Fly s.r.l. that offers highly professional paid training courses.
The courses are delivered both directly and with the support of renowned instructors and specialized institutions. Check out the available courses and request more information on those of your interest.
DISCOVER THE COURSES