PicoScope 6403E PC oscilloscope 300MHz 4 channels 8bit
The PicoScope 6403E is PC oscilloscope with 300MHz bandwidth, 4 channels, vertical resolution from 8 bits, 1Gs buffer memory. Optionally add MSO capability, 8 or 16 channels purchasing one or two TA369 MSO logic probe.
PicoScope 6000E Series oscilloscope pack contents:
- PicoScope 6000E Series PC oscilloscope>
- P2056 500 MHz 10:1 passive probe (4)
- Quick start guide
- 12 V power supply, universal input
- Localized IEC mains lead
- USB cable, 1.8 m
- Storage / carry case
PicoScope 6000E series main specifications:
- 8-bit to 12-bit FlexRes® ADC
- 4 or 8 analog channels
- 8 or 16 digital channels (optional)
- 500 MHz bandwidth
- Dual 5 GS/s ADCs
- 4 GS capture memory (up to 2 GS per trace)
- 50 MHz 200 MS/s 14-bit AWG
- USB 3.0 interface
- ±10 mV to ±20 V full-scale input ranges
- 300 000 waveforms per second update rate
- Free PicoScope 6 and PicoSDK software
- Serial decoding and mask limit testing
- High-resolution time-stamping of waveforms
- Over ten million DeepMeasureTM results per acquisition
- Advanced triggers: pulse width, runt pulse, windowed, logic and dropout
The PicoScope 6000E Series fixed-resolution and FlexRes oscilloscopes provide 8 to 12 bits of vertical resolution, with 500 MHz bandwidth and 5 GS/s sampling rate. Eight analog channels have the timing and amplitude resolution you need to reveal signal integrity issues such as glitches, runts, dropouts, noise, distortion and ringing.
These oscilloscopes are ideal for design engineers working with high-performance embedded systems, signal processing, power electronics, mechatronics and automotive designs, and for researchers and scientists working on multi-channel high-performance experiments in physics labs, particle accelerators and similar facilities.
Best-in-class bandwidth, sampling rate and memory depth
With 500 MHz analog bandwidth complemented by a real-time sampling rate of 5 GS/s, the PicoScope 6000E Series scopes can display single-shot pulses with 200 ps time resolution.
The PicoScope 6000E Series gives you the deepest capture memory—up to 4 GS in total—available as standard on any oscilloscope at any price. This ultra-deep memory allows the oscilloscope to capture 200 ms waveforms at its maximum sampling rate of 5 GS/s.
The SuperSpeed USB 3.0 interface and hardware acceleration ensure that the display is smooth and responsive even with long captures.
The PicoScope 6000E Series gives you the waveform memory, resolution and analysis tools that you need to perform stringent testing of today’s high-performance embedded computers and next-generation embedded system designs.