KEYSIGHT N9321C spectrum analyzer, from 9kHz to 4GHz
The KEYSIGHT N9321C Spectrum Analyzer defines a value-priced, general-purpose instrument for the 9kHz to 4GHz frequency range. You can rely on the N9321C for proven testing efficiency, usability, and the flexibility to adapt to new requirements.
Quickly uncover key insights through fast, value-priced, general purpose performance up to 4GHz with -162 dBm DANL and ±0.6 dB overall amplitude accuracy.
Achieve straightforward and efficient operation with marker demodulation, one-button optimization, and user-definable soft keys.
Implement up to 20 pre-defined measurements automatically and reduce test setup time by 95% with the task planner feature.
Enjoy industry standard SCPI language support and USB and LAN connectivity.
Key specifications and features:
• 9 kHz to 4 GHz frequency range
• ± 0.3 dB absolute amplitude accuracy
• 10 Hz to 3 MHz resolution bandwidth
• –162 dBm displayed average noise level at 1 GHz (typical)
• –98 dBc/Hz phase noise
• 50 dB input attenuator, with 1 dB steps
• +11 dBm Third-Order Intercept (TOI)
• 2 ms to 1000 s sweep time (span ≥ 100 Hz)
• Optional 4 GHz tracking generator
• Optional reflection measurement, requires tracking generator option
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts