TekBox TBMA2 Biconical Antenna for EMC from 30 MHz to 300 MHz
TekBox TBMA2 is a biconical measurement antenna for EMC radiated emission testing and generating defined field strength. With its affordable price it is an excellent choice for any lab carrying out in house pre-compliance testing.
It is characterized from 30 MHz to 300 MHz and has a directional pattern similar to a dipole antenna. The TBMA2 comes with a POM bracket with a ¼ ” thread insert for mounting the antenna on standard tripods.
The TBMA2 radiating elements are made of stainless steel parts to avoid the disadvantages of contact degeneration over time, which are associated with non-welded designs using aluminum.
The radiating elements are not welded but fastened with grub screws, which makes assembly / disassembly simple and makes the antenna easily storable and transportable.
The antenna elements are fed via a 1:4 balun with 100 W power handling capability.
TekBox TBMA2 specifications:
- Type: passive biconical
- Frequency range: 30 MHz– 300 MHz
- Nominal impedance: 50 Ω
- Balun: 1:4
- Maximum continuous input RF power: 100 W
- Connector: N type female
- Isotropic Gain: -12.51 to 0.55, see Figure 2 and Table 1
- Antenna Factor: 10.8 to 26.3, see Figure 3 and Table 1
- Voltage Standing Wave Ratio (VSWR): 1.05 to 38.05, see Figure 4 and Figure 5
- Test standards: FCC, CISPR, SAE, RTCA-DO-160, Mil STD-461, etc.
- Length: 138.7 cm (54.6 “) tip
- Diameter: 54.2 cm (21.3 “)
- Depth: 80.3 cm (31.6 “) including balun
- Weight of one radiating element: 1.28 kg (2.82 lbs)
- Weight of holder/balun: 0.96 kg (2.12 lbs)
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts