Aim-TTi TGF4042 40MHz Dual Channel Arbitrary Function Generator
Click Image for Gallery
The Aim-TTi TGF4042 is a dual channel 40MHz arbitrary function generator.
Aim-TTi TGF4000 Standard Waveforms:
Sine, Square, Ramp (Variable Symmetry), Triangle (50% Ramp symmetry), Positive Ramp (100% Ramp symmetry), Negative Ramp (0% Ramp symmetry), Pulse, Noise (Gaussian), DC, Sin(x)/x, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, Logarithmic Rise, Logarithmic Fall, Haversine, Cardiac, Gaussian, Lorentz, D-Lorentz and 4 User Defined Arbitrary Waveforms. Dozens of useful pre-built arbitrary waveforms are also supplied on Website.
Aim-TTi TGF4000 Arbitrary Functions:
In built arbitrary waveforms (Sin(x)/x, Exponential Rise, Exponential Fall, Logarithmic Rise, Logarithmic Fall, Haversine, Cardiac, Gaussian, Lorentz and D-Lorentz). Up to 4 user-defined waveforms may be stored in non-volatile memory. Waveforms can be defined by downloading of waveform data via remote interfaces or from the instrument’s front panel.
Aim-TTi TGF4000 Features Summary:
- 0.001mHz to 240MHz (TGF4242), 160MHz (TGF4162) , 80MHz (TGF4082) or 40MHz (TGF4042) sine frequency range
- High sine wave purity with low phase noise and jitter, audio band THD down to 0.05%
- Square waves up to 100MHz with variable duty cycle, edge speeds down to 3ns
- Resolution of up to 15 digits or 1μHz, high stability TCXO timebase
- Two identical channels - independent or linked with coupled and tracking modes
- Inter-channel phase offset of -3600 to +3600 with 0.0010 resolution
- 1mHz to up to 100MHz Pulse generation with 100ps width resolution, <30ps jitter, and independently variable rise/fall times
- Wideband noise generator with up to 100MHz noise bandwidth
- PRBS pseudo-random bit sequence generation with 8 sequence lengths *
- Harmonics generation using up to 16 harmonics *
- Wide range of standard and arbitrary waveforms built-in
- Arbitrary waveforms of 14-bits / 400MSa/s (TGF4042 & TGF4082) or 16-bits / 800MSa/s (TGF4162 & TGF4242)
- Waveform Manager Plus for Windows, editing software included
- Front USB host socket for waveform storage and file transfers using Flash drives
- Comprehensive internal/external digital and analog modulation set including Sum* modulation
- Modulation frequencies up to 10MHz internal and 5MHz external
- Gate and Burst modes with internal and external triggering
- Bi-directional linear and logarithmic sweep using internal or external triggering
- 125MHz frequency counter/timer with five measurement modes
- Programmable via USB and LAN (LXI) interfaces; GPIB optional
Aim-TTi TGF4000 Introduction:
The TGF4000 series of function/arbitrary generators offers signal generation capability up to 240MHz on two identical full performance channels that can operate independently or in coupled or tracking modes. Precise channel to channel phase control with a resolution of 0.001° is provided.
A wide range of built-in waveforms is included and custom arbitrary waveforms can be used at sample speeds up to 800MS/s and replay rates up to 80MHz. PC based arbitrary waveform generation and editing software is provided.
High resolution, low jitter pulses can be generated up to 100MHz as can wide bandwidth white noise. A extensive array of modulations is provided using internal and external sources. Gated, burst and sweep modes can use internal or external trigger sources.
Remote control via USB and LXI compliant LAN (standard) can be supplemented by optional GPIB if required.