Fluke TiS60+ 9Hz handheld thermal imager 320x240, 400 ° C, 1.86mRad, wifi, 3.5" display
Fluke TiS60+ 9Hz handheld thermal imager 320 x 240, 400 ° C, 1.86mRad, wifi, 3.5" display
Get the job done right the first time
Boost your team’s performance with 320 x 240 resolution. Infrared images taken with the TiS60+ capture smaller temperature differences from further away. If you are new to thermal imaging or if your camera is being used by a team with varying levels of thermal
imaging experience, the TiS60+ offers easy-to-use fixed focus.
• 320 x 240 resolution for the clarity and image detail you need
• 3.5 inch LCD screen so you can recognize issues in the field
• Easy to use fixed focus, just point and shoot
• Measure up to 400 °C to handle all your applications
• One-handed image capture, review and save capability
See the problem and the location in one image with IR-Fusion™ technology
IR-Fusion technology, patented by the Fluke Corporation, automatically captures a digital visible light image at the same time as an infrared image. The camera blends the two images together, pixel for pixel, in a single display. You can then view the image in full infrared, full visible light or at several degrees of blending in between.
The location of an infrared target can be precisely identified even if the infrared contrast is low and there is very little structure in the infrared image.