Rohde & Schwarz FPH Handheld Spectrum Analyzer
Rohde & Schwarz Spectrum Rider FPH, Handheld Spectrum Analyzer with frequency range from 5kHz to 2GHz.
Accessories supplied: Lithium ion battery pack, USB cable, AC power supply with country-specific adapters for EU, GB, US, AUS, CH, CD-ROM with R&S®Instrument View software and documentation, quick start guide, side side strap.
- Frequency ranges from 5 kHz to 2/3/4 GHz; upgrade via keycode
- Solid RF performance
- Ideal for field use: 8 hour battery life, 2.5 kg weight, backlit keypad, fast boot time, non reflective display, small footprint, ruggedized housing
- Large color display with touch and gesture operation
- Measurement wizard that supports measurement campaigns, speeds up measurements and avoids errors
- Features and options for various industries such as aerospace and defense, wireless communications, broadcasting, spectrum regulators and education
- Easy and cost efficient upgrades of all options via software keycode
- Three-year warranty as standard (battery one year)
In the lab
The R&S®Spectrum Rider features basic diagnostic capability for service or even development lab. It is ideal for EMI debugging to determine disturbance from a device under test during development. The R&S®Spectrum Rider offers a wide range of measurements, such as frequency and level measurements, spurious measurements, etc.
Requiring only minimum bench space, the R&S®Spectrum Rider is the perfect tool for tasks in R&D labs and service stations.
The R&S®Spectrum Rider can be easily remotely con- trolled via LAN or USB, which enables users to automate measurement scenarios. Using the R&S®Instrument View software, it is also possible to project the display on a larger screen. This makes the R&S®Spectrum Rider perfect for education purposes in schools and universities.
In the field