Siglent SDL1020X-E DC Electronic Load 150V 30A 200W 1mV/1mA
The Siglent SDL1020X-E is a DC programmable electronic load that offers 150V, 30A and 200W. Measurement resolution 1mV and 1mA
Battery discharge function
The SDL1020X-E can also provide insight into battery performance by analyzing the discharge characteristics of the DUT. The SDL features three stop conditions for the discharge test: Voltage, capacity or time. The discharge process is immediately terminated if the stop conditions are met. This provides more control over the test termination and an extra layer of safety during critical tests. Throughout the test process the battery voltage, discharge current, discharge time and discharged capability is displayed clearly on the LCD panel.
The SDL1020X-E includes a CR-LED mode specifically for LED driver testing. Basing on the traditional CR mode, CR-LED mode adds a diode break- over voltage setting. When the input voltage is above this set value, the DC load start to work. Thus, it can emulate the actual characteristics of an LED.
Siglent SDL1000X/X-E series Features and Benefits:
- SDL1020X/X-E (Single channel ): DC 150 V/30 A, total power up to 200 W
- SDL1030X/X-E (Single channel ): DC 150 V/30 A, total power up to 300 W
- 4 static modes / dynamic modes: CC/CV/CR/CP
- CC Dynamic mode: Continuous, pulsed, toggled
- CC Dynamic mode: 25 kHz, CP Dynamic mode: 12.5 kHz, CV Dynamic mode: 0.5 Hz
- Measuring speed of voltage and current: up to 500 kHz
- Adjustable current rise time range: 0.001 A/us~2.5 A/us
- Min. readback resolution: 0.1 mV, 0.1 mA
- Short-circuit, Battery test, CR-LED mode, and factory test functions
- 4-wire SENSE compensation mode function
- List function supports editing as many as 100 steps
- Program function supports 50 groups of steps
- OCP, OVP, OPP, OTP and LRV protection
- External analog control
- Voltage, Current monitoring via 0-10 V
- 3.5 inch TFT-LCD display, capable of displaying multiple parameters and states simultaneously
- Built-in RS232/USB/LAN communication interface, USB-GPIB module (optional)
- Waveform trend chart and ease-to-use file storage and call functions
- Includes PC software: Supports SCPI, LabView driver
Siglent SDL1000X/X-E series Introduction:
SDL1000X/SDL1000X-E series Programmable DC Electronic Load has a 3.5 inch TFT-LCD display, a user-friendly interface and superb performance specifications. The SDL1020X/SDL1020X-E models feature an input range of 150 V/30 A 200 W while the SDL1030X/SDL1030X-E have an input range of 150 V/30 A 300 W. The SDL1000X series leads with measurement resolution of 0.1 mV/0.1 mA and the base SDL1000X-E series resolution is 1 mV/1 mA and adjustable current rise times from 0.001 A/μs~2.5 A/μs. For remote communication and control, the SDL series includes RS232/USB/LAN interface types. The SDL1000X series delivers stability over a wide range of applications and can meet all kinds of testing requirements. including: Power, battery/handheld device design, industry, LED lighting, automotive electronics, and aerospace.
Servizio assistenza in chat molto utile e prezzi buoni. Spedizione veloce e prodotto ben imballato. Tutto ok :)
ELENA on 20/09/2019
Found a great deal on a Hakko that I couldn't pass by. Everything worked perfectly, iron was delivered quickly and I saved a lot of money :) What's not to like? Recommended!
Mikko on 20/09/2019