SIGLENT SSA5083A Spectrum Analyzer from 9kHz to 13.6GHz
SIGLENT SSA5083A Spectrum Analyzer from 9 kHz to 13.6 GHz; RBW from 1 Hz to 10 MHz; DANL -165 dBm/Hz; SSB <-105 dBc/Hz.
Optionally it is possible to add the functionality of Real Time Spectrum Analyzer (25 MHz or 40 MHz).
The SIGLENT SSA5000A spectrum analyzers are powerful and flexible tools for complex RF spectrum and signal analysis. With a capability of real-time spectrum analysis, the analyzer can provide multi-dimensions data displays, advanced triggering to solve modern RF spectrum challenges, like channel power measurement, hopping frequency, conflict channel, spectrum interference.
Applications include broadcast monitoring and evaluation, cellular site, IoT, WLAN and Bluetooth surveying, research and development, education, production, and maintenance.
Features and Benefits
- Spectrum Analyzer Frequency Range from 9 kHz up to 13.6 GHz or 26.5 GHz
- -165 dBm/Hz Displayed Average Noise Level (Typ.)
- -105 dBc/Hz@1 GHz,10 kHz offset SSB Phase Noise (Typ.)
- 25 MHz, 40 MHz Real Time Analysis Bandwidth (optional)
- 100% POI 7.20 μs, Dynamic Range 60 dB, Multi-view for Density, Spectrogram and PvT
- Channel power, ACPR, OBW, Harmonic, TOI measurement etc.
- Analog Modulation Analysis and Vector Digital Modulation Analysis
- 12.1 inch Multi-Touch Screen, HDMI output
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts