Desco Europe 229630 LOTION, HAND,ANTI-STATIC,235ML
- Prior Vermason Item Number: J3202
- Improves reliability of path-to-ground when using wrist straps, ESD gloves, or ESD footwear*
- Special ESD formulation for the electronic manufacturing environment; will not insulate skin like regular lotions
Helps provide reliable path-to-ground, protecting ESD susceptible product
- Dissipative formulation creates a superior path to ground. Rp 10E6 ohms.
Helps lower skin electrical resistance and eliminates annoying and time consuming dry skin wrist strap testing failures
- Non-contaminating and solder-safe; free of chemicals that may adversely affect solderability or cause corrosion of electronic components
Reduces contamination that can cause solderability problems
- Absorbs quickly
Easy to use
- Contains Vitamins A, D, and E
Healthy for users
- Enriched with aloe vera
Positive skincare benefit
- Mild peach scent
Pleasant for users
- Made in the United States of America
Per EN 61340-5-2 section 5.2.7 “the wrist band ... should fit around the wrist making good skin contact” If the resistance between wristband and skin is too high dry skin might be the problem. This can be resolved by applying Reztore? ESD Hand Lotion on the wrist.
*Per ESD Handbook TR20.20 section 22.214.171.124 Common Testing Problems "Occasionally, footwear may indicate a high resistance. Outside of the shoe material itself being a contributor to high resistance, the wearer's skin (if dry), heavy or insulative socks, or the absence of a sweat layer due to differences in temperature between the inner surfaces of the shoes and the wearer's feet."