Iseg SHR HV Source Measuring Unit
The new iseg SHR series represents standalone High Precision HV laboratory SMU - Source Measuring Unit - equipped with the finest iseg HV generation technology and iCS control system.
The SHR provides up to 4 HV-channels, each with an independent voltage and current control and reversible polarity. A completely new developed flexible 6kV channel provides a
With three electronically switchable HV-generation modes it can supply 4 mA up to voltages of 2 kV, 3 mA up to 4 kV or 2 mA up to 6 kV. Alternatively the SHR can be equipped with cost efficient 2kV/6mA fixed channels.
A high quality 4.3“ TFT shows detailed information and can be controlled by capacitive touch. All comprehensive features like logging, graphical display and customer specific plugins are also
- 2 / 4 channels, 2 kV / 6 kV versions
- electronically switchable polarity
- 6 kV channel with electronical switchable modes:
- up to 2 kV/4 mA, 4 kV/3 mA or 6 kV/2 mA
- high precision / very low ripple and noise
- Ethernet / USB interfaces
- integrated iCS2 on ARM Linux server hardware
- 4.3“ TFT capacitive touch display