Peak Electronic Atlas Pro Pack - Semiconductor and Passive Component Analyser Pack (Models DCA75 and LCR45)
A fantastic dual instrument pack featuring the Atlas DCA Pro Advanced Semiconductor Analyser (model DCA75) and the Atlas LCR Impedance Meter (model LCR45). Housed in a robust padded case, complete with spare batteries, user guides and space for accessories.
Building on the continued success of Peak's existing component identification and analysis instruments, the DCA Pro brings an array of exciting new features for the hobbyist and professional alike.
The DCA Pro is an advanced new design that features a graphics display, USB communications, PC Software and an enhanced component identification library.
- Automatic component type identification.
- Automatic pinout identification (connect any way round).
- The DCA Pro supports all the components that the popular Peak Atlas DCA55 supports, but adds plenty more. Components supported include:
- Transistors (including Darlingtons), Silicon and Germanium types. Measures gain, Vbe and leakage.
- MOSFETs, enhancement mode and depletion mode types. Measure on-threshold (at 5mA) and approx transconductance (for span of 3mA-5mA).
- JFETs, including normally off SiC types. Measures pinch-off voltage (at 1uA) and approx transconductance (for span of 3mA-5mA).
- IGBTs (insulated gate bipolar transistors). Measures on-threshold (at 5mA).
- Diodes and Diode networks.
- LEDs and bicolour LEDs (2 lead and 3 lead types).
- Zener Diodes with measurement of zener voltage up to 9V at 5mA.
- Voltage regulators (measures regulation voltage, drop-out voltage, quiescent current).
- Triacs and Thyristors that require less than 10mA of gate current and holding current.
Stand-alone or with a PC
The instrument can be used stand-alone or connected to a PC. Either way, the DCA Pro will automatically identify the component type, identify the pinout and also measure a range of component parameters such as transistor gain, leakage, MOSFET and IGBT threshold voltages, pn characteristics and much more.
When connected to a PC using the supplied USB cable, a range of low current curve-tracing functions can be performed. Various graph types are available, with more to follow:
- Bipolar transistor output characteristics, IC vs VCE.
- Bipolar transistor gain characteristics, HFE vs VCE.
- Bipolar transistor gain characteristics, HFE vs IC.
- MOSFET and IGBT output function, ID vs VDS.
- MOSFET and IGBT transfer function, ID vs VGS.
- JFET output function, ID vs VDS.
- JFET transfer function, ID vs VGS.
- Voltage regulator, VOUT vs VIN.
- Voltage regulator, IQ vs VIN.
- PN junction I/V curves, forward and reverse options (for Zener diodes).
Curve tracing is performed using test parameters in the range of +/-12V or +/-12mA. All curve-tracing data can be instantly pasted into Excel© for further graphing and analysis. PC Software is included with the DCA Pro on a Peak USB memory stick. Software designed for Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (all 32 or 64 bit).
A great handheld LCR analyser that can measure the value of your passive component (inductor, capacitor or resistor) and also measure the detailed impedance in a number of modes. The LCR45 offers enhanced measurement resolution (better than 0.1uH!) whilst also giving you continuous fluid measurements. Additionally, the test frequencies of DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz can be set to automatic or manual modes. Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes, battery and user guide. Compatible with standard 2mm test connectors. Not designed for in-circuit use.
- Automatic or manual component type selection: Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor.
- Automatic or manual test frequency selection: DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz.
- Inductance from 0.1uH to 10H.
- Capacitance from 0.1pF to 10,000uF.
- Resistance from 0.1Ohm to 2MOhm.
- Inductance measurement also shows DC winding resistance.
- Display of "Component type and values", "Complex Impedance", "Magnitude/Phase" and "Admittance".
- Test frequency displayed for all measurements.
- Typical accuracy of 1.5% for inductors and capacitors (see spec table for details).
- Typical accuracy of 1% for resistors.
- Test lead complete with gold plated 2mm plugs and sockets.
- Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes.
Tutto perfetto, spedizione rapida e prodotto molto ben imballato con doppia scatola. Pienamente soddisfatto dell'acquisto.
Stefano Rubini sopra 17/11/2019
Tutto arrivato in tempri brevissimi, azienda ben organizzata, staff cordialissimo
Matteo sopra 14/11/2019