Peak Electronic Atlas LCR45 - Passive Component Impedance Analyser (Model LCR45)
A great handheld LCR analyser that can measure the value of your passive component (inductor, capacitor or resistor) and also measure the detailed impedance in a number of modes. The LCR45 offers enhanced measurement resolution (better than 0.1uH!) whilst also giving you continuous fluid measurements. Additionally, the test frequencies of DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz can be set to automatic or manual modes. Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes, battery and user guide. Compatible with standard 2mm test connectors. Not designed for in-circuit use.
- Automatic or manual component type selection: Inductor, Capacitor or Resistor.
- Automatic or manual test frequency selection: DC, 1kHz, 15kHz and 200kHz.
- Inductance from 0.1uH to 10H.
- Capacitance from 0.1pF to 10,000uF.
- Resistance from 0.1Ohm to 2MOhm.
- Inductance measurement also shows DC winding resistance.
- Display of "Component type and values", "Complex Impedance", "Magnitude/Phase" and "Admittance".
- Test frequency displayed for all measurements.
- Typical accuracy of 1.5% for inductors and capacitors (see spec table for details).
- Typical accuracy of 1% for resistors.
- Test lead complete with gold plated 2mm plugs and sockets.
- Supplied with removable gold plated hook probes.