VITREK 4700 Precision High Voltage Meter
The Vitrek 4700 Precision High Voltage Meter offers the highest level of measurement accuracy, yet with its color touch screen – is surprisingly easy to use. Vitrek leverages DSP technology to provide outstanding AC &DC voltage measurement accuracy, stability, repeatability and resolution. The 4700 High Voltage Meter offers performance that rivals traditional high voltage reference dividers – yet unlike the tedious divider, the 4700 provides instant, direct, high voltage measurements in a highly portable, compact and rugged bench top enclosure.
The 4700 Precision High Voltage Meter measures up to 10KV DC or rms AC directly and with available HV Smartprobes, the measurement range can be extended to 35KV, 70 KV, 100KV and 150KV.
The Vitrek 4700 Precision High Voltage Meter offers the highest level of measurement accuracy, yet is surprisingly easy to use. Vitrek has harnessed DSP technology to provide outstanding AC & DC voltage accuracy, stability and resolution. Performance that rivals traditional HV reference dividers, yet unlike the delicate HV divider, the 4700 provides instant, direct, high voltage measurements in a highly portable, compact and rugged bench top enclosure.
The 4700’s large, high resolution, color, touch graphic display simultaneously shows the AC and DC content of the voltage being measured and can plot readings from a few seconds to several days.
Direct Measurement or HV SmartProbe™
Vitrek’s 4700 precisely measures voltages directly up to 10KV, right out of the box – with no external probes. That’s high enough for most of the HV sources out there. However, should you care to expand your high voltage measurement range – just add one or more of the available 35KV, 70KV, 100KV and 150KV SmartProbes™. The Vitrek SmartProbes™ each store their own calibration data which is down loaded when they are plugged in to the 4700 – this results in high accuracy, calibrated readings and allows any Vitrek SmartProbe™ to be used with any 4700 High Voltage Meter. The SmartProbe’s™ proprietary, ultra-low TC attenuator design minimizes self-heating – while its lower capacitance construction technology enhances AC performance. In addition to the direct input terminal the 4700 has two probe inputs – use one probe to extend your measurement range or use two probes for making high voltage differential measurements.
Superior Performance by Design
Measurement integrity is our bottom line – whether you are on a production line manufacturing high voltage medical imaging equipment, in a national laboratory conducting ground breaking research or in the cal lab certifying test equipment, it is essential to choose your tools carefully. To insure the best possible measurement accuracy, the 4700 makes over 40,000 reading per second which are then filtered, sub-sampled, scaled and offset corrected – all with “error free” mathematic methodology. The True RMS AC readings are as true as they come, while the DC measurements offer rocket fast settling with rock solid stability. In addition to this, the 4700 provides VLF AC readings down to 0.01 Hz, as well as, peak to peak, crest factor and fundamental frequency measurement. Available G series probes offer extremely high input impedance options for electrostatic voltmeter applications.
High Voltage Test Automation
Automate your HV test requirement with the 4700’s built-in Ethernet port, high speed serial communication port or available GPIB. The 4700 is fully programmable – so you can select your measurement mode and bandwidth, then take readings as often as desired. The 4700 also comes standard with a USB printer port, to capture readings and get hardcopy printouts of HV plots – so you can document the sag or overshoot in a typical hipot test.
Available ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration
The 4700 and probes come with an ISO 17025 accredited calibration certificate with data at no charge. Vitrek is accredited to ISO 17025 by A2LA. Consider Vitrek at the forefront when it comes to your annual calibrations for the 4700 and probes.
- Calibrates Hipot Testers, HV Power Supplies and Insulation Testers
- Measures up to 10KV directly and 35, 70 , 100 or 150KV with HV Smartprobes
- Basic Accuracy – 0.03% DC and 0.1% True RMS AC
- Color Touch Screen – Makes for Easy Measurement Selection and Display
- Ethernet, Serial, USB Printer Port all standard, GPIB optional
- Simultaneous AC & DC Voltage Readings
- Chart Mode provides Graphic documentation of HV drift, ramp time, overshoot and sag
- Dual inputs allows Differential or Phase to Phase Voltage Measurement
- High Speed DSP provides up to 60 filtered readings per second
- True RMS AC Measurement from 0.01Hz to 600Hz – Covering VLF to Aviation Frequencies
- AC Noise Rejection 78dB – For Rock Solid, 6 Digit DC Measurements
- Optional Battery Pack goes up to 11 hours between charges
- G Series – High Input Impedance Probes for Electrostatic applications
- CE mark Certified to EN61010
- Standard ISO 17025 Accredited Calibration comes standard with all 4700 units and probes
- Three Year Extended Warranty (One Year Standard Warranty)