KEYSIGHT N9937A FieldFox 18 GHz Handheld Microwave Spectrum Analyzer
KEYSIGHT N9937A is a handheld, lightweight, durable, microwave spectrum analyzer, interference analyzer, distance-tracking generator, preamplifier and power meter. It provides 2 built-in ports with 18 GHz maximum frequency (Ku band) and output power up to 1 dBm.
Keysight's FieldFox portable analyzers are equipped to handle your toughest working environments during routine maintenance, in-depth troubleshooting, and anything in between. Choose the Keysight FieldFox configuration that best meets your needs.
- Make accurate spectrum analyzer measurements (± 0.5 dB) without warmup.
- Capture intermittent signals with 10 MHz gap-free, real-time bandwidth.
- Characterize radar pulse profiles with a portable solution.
- Perform over-the-air measurements for 5G TF and LTE.
- Capture I/Q data for RF signal monitoring and analysis.
- Use GPS/GNSS for geolocation and timestamping.
- Carry one lightweight unit at 3.0 kg (6.6 lb).
1x AC/DC adapter
1x Localized power cord
1x Rechargeable Li-ion battery
1x LAN cable
1x Soft carrying case with backpack and shoulder straps
1x Quick Reference Guide
FIELDFOX HANDHELD SOFTWARE
Make your FieldFox handheld analyzer more capable with convenient software upgrades — engineered to deliver precise measurements in the field.
- Carry one portable instrument that handles routine maintenance and in-depth troubleshooting.
- Configure as a spectrum analyzer, built-in power meter, tracking generator, and more.
- Order software pre-installed or upgrade an existing instrument.
PATHWAVE VECTOR SIGNAL ANALYSIS (89600 VSA) SOFTWARE
- Record signals in the field and evaluate them later using 89600 VSA.
- Demodulate and perform comprehensive vector signal analysis to optimize your deployment.
- Decode and verify MAC, RLC and RRC-layer messages across multiple radio frames.
- Analyze and troubleshoot signals in cellular, wireless-connectivity, aerospace, defense, and general-purpose applications.
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts