RIGOL HDO4204 12-bit Oscilloscope 200MHz 4 Channels
RIGOL HDO4204 12 bit oscilloscope has 4 analog channels up to 200 MHz and provides improved signal integrity and capability with RIGOL latest oscilloscope technology.
RIGOL HDO4000 UltraVision III platform combined with a new ASIC chip design that provides true 12 bit samples makes the HDO4000 a great solution for high speed, high signal fidelity applications. With bandwidths from 200 MHz to 800 MHz, these 4 channel oscilloscopes have the best signal visualization capabilities for design and debug. Combine 500 Million points of memory, the new Ultra Acquire burst capture mode, and advanced analysis functions for the best signal fidelity value on the market.
4 PVP2350 350 MHz HighZ passive probes, 1 power cable and 1 USB cable.
12 Bit Resolution -> 16x improvement in quantization uncertainty
RIGOL’s latest Oscilloscope technology includes a new custom chipset design enabling sampling with true 12 bit resolution. This reduces the quantization level between bits by a factor of 16. These high resolution samples improve signal fidelity and analysis capabilities for signals from power to communications.
Low Noise -> New ASIC chipset with dramatically lower front end noise
Make the most of 12 bit analog to digital converters with a significantly lower noise floor. With the noise reduced by a factor of 5 compared to our UltraVision II Oscilloscopes analyze smaller signal artifacts with a combination of speed and accuracy. The HDO4000 has a 100 uV/div range setting with demonstrated noise as low as 18 uVrms with a 20 MHz bandwidth filter. Regardless of the level or signal speed, view more of the signal with the high signal fidelity of the HDO4000 Series.
Ultra Acquire Burst Capture -> Visualize dynamic signals with multiple display modes
Capture and visualize events at up to an equivalent rate of 1.5 million waveforms per second. Set your frame number to capture and visualize using a density, waterfall, perspective, or mosaic display. Utilize UltraAcquire to capture small, dynamic changes within a complex signal.
Useful Long Memory -> Record, navigate, and analyze with flexible memory
With up to 500 Million points in a single capture, use the deep memory to record events, navigate long continuous captures, or even further reduce the noise with high resolution mode. Work with the deep memory using precision measurements for complete signal analysis.
Click for RIGOL HDO4000 Product Features
- Brand-new chipset "Centaurus" developed by RIGOL
- Ultra-low noise floor at 18 μVrms in minimum
- 12-bit vertical resolution, 16 bits in High Resolution mode
- 200/400/800 MHz analog bandwidth, 4 analog channels, and 1 EXT channel
- Up to 4 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Maximum memory depth: 500 Mpts (optional)
- Minimum vertical sensitivity: 100 μV/div
- Up to 1,500,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate with the UltraAcquire mode
- 10.1'' 1280*800 HD touch display
- User-friendly Flex Knobs, bringing smoother interaction
- Standard photoelectric encoder operating knobs, effectively prolonging its service life
- Standard decoding: Parallel, RS232/UART, I2C, SPI, CAN
- Optional decoding: LIN, CAN-FD, FlexRay, I2S, MIL-STD-1553
- Standard USB Device & Host, LAN, and HDMI interfaces
- Optional battery pack in a highly portable package for unlimited freedom
- Support online version upgrade
Batter Fly s.r.l. is an Italian company established in 2002 with VAT number IT02235301203
Main contacts: telephone +39 051 6468377 email email@example.com
The address of our headquarters is Via Collodi 7a, 40012 Calderara di Reno (BO) Italy
All shipments depart from the address of our office indicated above by express courier unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation
For customers resident in Italy, both private and corporate, we apply the VAT of 22%
If the customer has specific VAT exemptions, he must communicate this before issuing the purchase order
For private customers residing outside Italy but within the European Union we apply the VAT of the country of destination
For corporate customers residing outside of Italy but within the European Union we do not apply VAT. However, VAT may be applied in the event that the customer enters an incorrect or non-certified VAT number by the VIES system
Customers can send purchase orders either through the website or by requesting a personalized quote using the specific form or through our main contacts indicated above
Batter Fly has been present for years within the MePa, the electronic market of the public administration. If one or more products are not present, contact us and we will load what is necessary quickly
Product availability is indicated on the product page of interest in various ways:
- Units in stock: 1 or more | indicates the actual units available
- Units in stock: 0, std delivery. 2 weeks | indicates the standard weeks that the supplier indicates for procurement
- Units available arriving on 10/24/2022: 3 | indicates that there will be available units arriving on that data
Products ordered before 3pm are shipped the same day, orders received after 3pm will be shipped the next working day
Each shipment is associated with a tracking number that will be communicated via email to the customer after taking charge by the shipper
To see the shipping costs go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/consegna
To see the payment methods go here https://www.batterfly.com/shop/pagamenti
For any other questions please contact us through our main contacts