HAKKO FM-204 Stazione Dissaldante con pompa interna (non necessita aria compressa)
HAKKO FM-204 Stazione Dissaldante con Vacuum Pump interna (non necessita aria compressa)
Vacuum pump type desoldering tool with excellent thermal recovery
Digital display ensures easy and reliable temperature control
Sleep function that works with iron holder curbs the oxidation of nozzles
Supports the N2 system.
1. Main unit (HAKKO FM-204 station)
2. Iron holder (No. FH200-05; with tip cleaner)
3. Ceramic paper filter (10pcs.) (for replacement)
4. Cleaning drill (for heating element)
5. Filter pipe assemblies (2pcs.) (originally equipped to the unit and one for spare*5)
6. Control card
7. Desoldering tool (Model FM-2024)
8. Connecting cable
9. Nozzle remover
10. Handle (for gun configuration)
*11. Power cord
*12. Instruction manual
*13 Tip tray
*No photos are shown for parts *5,*11, *12 and *13.
* This product does not include a nozzle. When purchasing this product, be sure to order a nozzle suitable for the work.
Power consumption: 120W
Temperature range: FM-2024 : 350-450ºC, FM-2026/2027 : 200-450ºC
Temperature stability: ±5ºC at idle temperature
Output voltage: AC 24V
Vacuum generator: Double cylinder type
Vacuum pressure: Max. 80kPa (600mmHg)
Suction flow: 15L/min.
Power consumption: 70W (24V)
Nozzle to ground resistance: <2Ω
Nozzle to ground potential: <2mV
Heating element: Composite heater
Cord length: 1.2m
Total length: 180mm (with Φ1.0mm nozzle)
Weight 65g: (with Φ1.0mm nozzle)
Gun configuration Straight configuration
The suction flow is measured at the filter case suction port of station.
Total length and weight (w/o cord, hose)
Vedi nozzle serie N3 dedicati al modello HAKKO FM-204