MSO5152-E oscilloscopio 150MHz 2+16 canali
RIGOL MSO5102-E è un oscilloscopio digitale con larghezza di banda di 150 MHz, 2 canali analogici, campionamento 4GSa / sec e memoria buffer standard da 50Mpt.
È disponibile il pod digitale, quando si acquista la sonda digitale PLA2216, vengono aggiunti 16 canali digitali.
È disponibile a sinistra del pannello frontale un BNC, quando si acquista l'opzione MSO5000-E-AWG, viene attivato il generatore di forme d'onda a funzione arbitraria.
La memoria buffer standard è 50Mpt, quando si acquista l'opzione MSO5000E-1RL la memoria buffer salirà a 100Mpt.
- 2 passive probe model PVP2350
- USB cable
- power cable
- Analog bandwidth: 150 MHz
- 2 analog channels, 1 EXT channel, and a standard configuration of 16 digital channels (required to purchase the probe)
- Up to 4 GSa/s real-time sample rate
- Up to 100 Mpts memory depth (option)
- High waveform capture rate (over 300,000 wfm/s)
- Auto measurement of 41 waveform parameters; full-memory hardware measurement function
- A variety of serial protocol triggers and decodes
- Up to 450,000 frames of hardware real-time and ceaseless waveforms recording and playback functions
- Independent search, navigation keys, and event table
- Built-in advanced power analysis software (option)
- 9-inch capacitive multi-touch screen, 256-level intensity grading display, with color persistence
- Multiple interfaces available: USB HOST&DEVICE, LAN(LXI), HDMI, TRIG OUT, and USB-GPIB
- Web Control remote command
- Unique online version upgrade
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to operate
MSO5000-E series digital oscilloscope is a high-performance oscilloscope model designed based on RIGOL UltraVision II technology. With a 9-inch capacitive multi- touch screen, the MSO5000-E series integrates 7 independent instruments into one, delivering super sample bandwidth ratio, extremely high memory depth, and other excellent specifications. It is compact and portable in design, and all of the MSO5000-E series products support multiple channels, and the upgrade of the analysis software. As it integrates many functions of multiple instruments, different user groups can have more choices in selecting their desired product based on their needs, helping them save their budget to a large extent while enjoying the superior test support and user experience.